introduction

an introduction

hello my name is gayatri cahya maulidya you can call me yaya, i live in depok pondok tirta mandala i was born in depok may 25th 2001, i'm 18 years old. my hobbies are swimming, running, cooking, riding and cycling my favorite songs are nothing gonna change my live for you, when you tell that you love me, i love you baby, i will fly, bahasa kalbu and dekat dihati. i interest at photography because i like to take a picture of nature and silhoutte.🌆🌈
now i'm continuing my study at gundarma university majoring english literature and then i choose major english because i likes, english is interesting and there is no math (kenyataan nya ada dan baru tau :( ) .
i want to be a international reporter because i like jurnalictic ;) and then i want to travel around the world. 🌏🌎
i`m javanese my father is from east java (jember) and my mother is from jakarta. my father is a army and my mother is busniness woman she have a house rental.

my hard skill and soft skill

1. in the hard skill i have an ability in photography because taking a photos is like therapy and make me happy, good at cooking spicy food 😋🙈🔥 and then i was able to designing powerpoint unique .
2. and in the soft skill i have the ability to communicate with my hands and expression, and I can accept diversity :)

my opinion on hard skill soft skill

in my opinion i think to develop hard skill and soft skill with the same time is so difficult. but the most important thing is a hard skill, because when the job interview, the most important thing to see is a hard skills and it can be a difference a between us and others. having a skills can easier to find work.

an ideal young person 

in my opinion to be an ideal young person we must respect and be kind to everyone. The point is we have to be nice for everyone, every minute, every day 😊





ini adalah gambar yang saya foto sendiri waktu pergi ke surabaya dan bali. 


Komentar