short story holiday


Vacation with family is the most fun and the most eagerly awaited, holidays we can spend time together and also holidays can relieve stress due to work and are tired of schoolwork. In my life it is not every year planning a very busy vacation. And I want a share my story about vacation in 2018, at that time I visited the island of Bali where I really dreamed. This is my first vacation to bali.
Starting from the trip to Bali, for transportation I did not use a plane but using a bus and ship. All I remember is when I arrived at the port of Ketapang, the port that connects Java and Bali via sea transportation, and finally arrived at the Gilimanuk sea port, located on Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Jembrana Regency, Bali 82252. Arriving at Bali, it was already night and went straight to the hotel. Taking a boat is a first experience for me, it feels quite nauseous and quite hot because a lot of people want a vacation too. My vacation is very short as short as my relationship with him wkwkwkwk :) 

There are several destinations that I visit in Bali, the first is to visit the puja mandala, a place of worship of 5 religions and to do the dzuhur prayer at the great mosque of agung ibnu Batutah, the second place is Tanjung Benoa beach, the third place is Uluwatu temple, the fourth place is Tanah Lot Temple, the place where Fifth is Jimbaran Beach Seafood, the sixth place is the center of souvenirs from Bali and which aims to close our vacation to a souvenir place called Joger.

Starting from the first day visiting the place of worship of 5 puja mandala religions, and I visited his mosque called the Great Mosque of agung ibnu  Batutah to the dzuhur prayer, the mosque was very good and the bathroom area was also clean. After the dzuhur prayer we continue the trip to Tanjung Benoa and visit the turtle islands in Tanjung Benoa.

The second day we went on a trip and visited the place for souvenirs from Bali, buying some souvenirs. Such as scrubs, perfume, cloth, bags and buy some typical Balinese food. After that we continue the journey to Uluwatu sublime temple to see the natural nuances of the sea view from the top of the cliff and the next place I visited was Tanah Lot to enjoy a very beautiful sunset there is so many souvenir sellers there and the good stuff. Suggestion from me guys if you want to buy first do not deal directly with the original price, even if you bargain the seller will also give the price you asked for.

The third day visited a place to eat seafood in Jimbaran, the taste of seafood is very good not only tastes good the place to eat is also comfortable and clean, the waitress is also very friendly. While eating seafood accompanied by sunrise, a very interesting blend. Finished eating playing sand and looking for shells and do not forget to take pictures.

The fourth day we visited the jogger souvenir center, the items there are very good but the price is very expensive, although expensive the quality is very good. At that time I bought sandals, clothes and bags. I was very happy to buy souvenirs there until now my clothes and sandals are still very good and are used every day, especially sandals. After that we eat and travel again.

My experience is very interesting and the people are very friendly, and I can immediately learn to speak English with tourists. Remember there was a tourist who asked about the parking lot at Tanah Lot and I told him in English. Even though a small thing like that is still a memorable experience, you can talk directly with tourists. And during visiting tourist places in Bali, the place is very clean and there is rarely trash, although my vacation is very short, but I still enjoy it. And I will share photos as long as there are some photos missing because at that time my cellphone memory was full and there was something I shared on my second Instagram but I forgot the password L

at tanah lot :





 at uluwatu temple : 




 at jimbaran :








Komentar